Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Jajangmyeon!! :3

So, last night. Mom, dad and sis ate Maggi together... >_< and I can't join them since I gotta prepare my brain for a big exam I'm about to face for the next two years now. This recipe was created a few weeks ago when my parents left me at home, alone. I was really hungry and decided to cook for myself. I had no idea what I was trying to do. Because we didn't have Prego at home at the time. I had to make my own sauce. While boiling the water to cook the spaghetti, I made the sauce with some ketchup, black pepper sauce, red and green capsicum for color, tomato and some minced meat. Adding some butter to the cooking spaghetti, makes it more sweet... I guess? hahhaa... After it's done, cook the sauce for a few minutes to make sure the meat is properly cooked and then add the spaghetti together.. A few more minutes mixing them together, we have the results!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment