Sunday, December 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Minho !! ♥

Onew


Name : Lee Jinki 이진기
Stage Name : Onew 온유
Birthday : 14 December 1989
Nickname : Dubu Leader
Specialty : Loves chicken / Onew Sangtae (Onew Condition)
Songs : Onew's Bread Song / In Your Eyes

Has a great smile. Loves chicken very much. The leader of the famous group SHINee. Know for his Sangtae. He tends to fall over things or bump into them on purpose or unintended. In the end, he is a great singer. Can act in sitcoms too. His family owns a meat shop.


+_*+_*+*_+*_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+*_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+*_+*_*+_*+_*+_*+_*

Jonghyun


Name : Kim Jong Hyun 김종현
Birthday : 8 April 1990
Nicknames : Bling Bling / Dino / Jjong / Jjamong
Specialty : A great entertainer / The shortest member
Songs : Y Si Fuera Ella / Symptoms / Selene 6.23

Known for his talent in writing lyrics. Majority of SHINee's song are composed by Jonghyun himself. He can sing a low and high song easily. Has an older sister who he loves very much. Has a pet dog named Roo. Cries a lot during his trainee years and after debut. His mother is the director of a kindergaten.

+_*+_*+*_+*_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+*_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+*_+*_*+_*+_*+_*+_*

Key


Name : Kim Ki Bum 김기범
Stage Name : Key 키
Birthday : 23 September 1991
Nicknames : Almighty Key / Diva
Specialty : Likes BB cream / Has an aura of an Umma (mother) / Musical
Songs : Two Moons / Get Down

Key the most fashionista from the group SHINee. Loves his grandmother who practically raised him since birth due to his mother was sick and his father was really busy with work. Would cry everytime he talks about his grandmother. Likes to dye his hair from time to time. Gets irritated when he's not wearing his BB cream or eyeliner. Has two pet dogs, Comme des and Garcons.

+_*+_*+*_+*_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+*_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+*_+*_*+_*+_*+_*+_*

Minho


Name : Choi Min Ho 최미호
Birthday : 9 December 1991
Nicknames : Flaming Charisma / Keroro
Specialty : The most active member / The tallest member
Song : Can't Leave

Minho known to be a model, a singer, a songwriter, an actor and many more. His first drama was 'Pianist'. He is the most good-looking from the group SHINee admitted by the other members. His father is a famous soccer player. His father once rejected him for being a soccer player and idol. He likes photography and soccer. Has an older brother.


+_*+_*+*_+*_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+*_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+*_+*_*+_*+_*+_*+_*


Taemin
Name : Lee Taemin 이태민
Birthday : 18 July 1993
Nickname : Maknae (youngest)
Specialty : The best dancer / Has a childlike attitude
Songs : U / Trap

The youngest member of SHINee. Always mistaken as a girl for his looks. His singing has improved a lot in the year 2013. In a reality show with Naeun from Apink in We Got Married.

+_*+_*+*_+*_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+*_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+*_+*_*+_*+_*+_*+_*


How did I get to know all of these? Onew? Jonghyun? Key? Taemin? It's all because of one guy, Minho. Thanks to him, I got to know the wonderful world of k-pop and SHINee World. My first impression when I saw him dancing on Inkigayo for the song Sherlock, I thought he was the leader because he stands in front but then I found out that he was actually a rapper and I fell in love instantly to his talent. The moment I saw him in To The Beautiful you, I thought "Wow! A cold guy" but then it all changed when he starts falling for Jae Hee. Not long after that, he became the ONLY ONE MAN that never fails me or upset me like how all other boys were. Every time SHINee appears on the television screen when I got home from school, I would jump up and down like a mad person. I was really happy that SHINee welcomed me home after having a bad day at school. Every one of their songs are just beautiful. Nothing to describe them. The one song that I really love until now is Can't Leave. The first song I heard from them are Hello and I played it like a million times now and I remembered the lyrics (except for Minho's rapping part. too difficult >_<) Every one of these amazing people have their own shine and I'm stuck with Minho's shine. I know... that meeting them in real life is something impossible but my love for them especially Minho would always stay in this tiny little heart that once dislike this k-pop world. Hahahaha... Anyway, thanks for lighting up this wonderful, WONDERFUL world of k-pop and SHINee World. Without him in this world, I would have never made friends from other parts of the world. I migh just stay in my room and play with my phone (and no one to text. Hahaa...)


!! I'm proud to be a Shawol and Flamer !!



I hope that you would forever stay healthy and strong. Always be the shine that sparkles in my heart. Forever and Always.
:')


No comments:

Post a Comment